1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
1 Hailes Cave Rd, Voorheesville, NY 12186, USA
6/1/2020 - 7/9/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A signed online waiver is required for each guest (Parent/legal guardian signature is required for each minor guest)
- Maximum harness size: 114 cm (45”) waist and 66 cm (26”) legs (circumference)
- Maximum weight: 300 lbs (136 kgs)
- Minimum Height: 3’9” (114 cm)
- Minimum age: 5
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY WildPlay Nanaimo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Obstacle Courses Fun & GamesExtremeClimbingZipliningWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNew YorkObstacle Courses - New York CityFun & Games - New York CityExtreme - New York CityClimbing - New York CityZiplining - New York CityObstacle Courses - BrooklynFun & Games - BrooklynExtreme - BrooklynClimbing - BrooklynZiplining - BrooklynObstacle Courses - Long IslandFun & Games - Long IslandExtreme - Long IslandClimbing - Long IslandZiplining - Long IslandCategory
International Center of Photography MuseumBoldt CastleFederal Reserve Bank of New YorkBronx Museum of the ArtsStage 42Meatpacking DistrictHudson TheatreWinter Garden AtriumProspect ParkSunset ParkDavid N. Dinkins Manhattan Municipal BuildingDarwin D. Martin House (Frank Lloyd Wright's Martin House Complex)Broadway Comedy ClubStone Street Historic District New York City Garment DistrictFinger Lakes RegionTupper Lake Wild CenterThe Jewish MuseumBrooklyn Botanic GardenBowling Green