- Experience free-fall conditions in the wind tunnel
- Get a taste for skydiving without the high-altitude jump
- Receive a personalized flight certificate afterward
- Includes training, equipment, and two flights
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you have previous neck, back, heart, injuries or shoulder dislocations, are pregnant or wearing a hard cast - you will not be able to fly.
- In order to provide a safe experience for its customers and instructors, iFLY may not be able to accommodate flyers who weigh between 260-300 lbs and will not be able to accommodate flyers whose weight exceeds 300 lbs. Upon check in for flight reservations, additional evaluation by local staff will be required to determine if flyers between 260-300 lbs can be accommodated and whether additional restrictions may apply.
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Children under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their waiver
- It is recommended that you wear well-fitting, lace-up sneakers or running shoes and comfortable clothes
- Customers must be at least 40" tall to participate. iFLY Paramus will not fly guests under 40" tall.
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY iFLY Indoor Skydiving
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use