- Prebook your ride from the Newark Liberty Airport to your Manhattan hotel
- Super easy—a personal chauffer waits for you in the baggage area with a sign
- No prior reconfirmation needed upon arrival—just present your voucher
- Shared round-trip transport is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Departure & Return
After you have collected your luggage, please meet our Chauffeur in the Arrivals Hall 60 minutes of waiting time
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, passengers must provide airline and flight number and telephone number while abroad.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- When arriving on an overnight flight, please ensure you book for the date you land.
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Europe Shuttle
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms