- Follow in the footsteps of Roman soldiers along the line of Hadrian’s Wall
- See a “milecastle” mini-fort, a defensive ditch, and sections of the Wall
- Capture gorgeous photos of rolling moorland and rugged coastline
- Learn about Northumbrian history and culture from a passionate guide
Departure & Return
Cawfields, Hadrian's Wall Path, Haltwhistle NE46 4EJ Google Map location The Milecastle Inn Military Road, Haltwhistle, NE49 9NN Cawfields is ¼mile north Do not rely on your sat nav to get you to Cawfields. As soon as you see any signs for Cawfields ignore your sat nav and follow the signs instead
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transport is not included with this tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ancient Britain
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience