4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Stepney Bank, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 2PW, UK
Meet your tour guide outside of the Ship Inn
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Triple A Food Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-group Ouseburn Food Tour with Tour of Victoria Tunnel?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-group Ouseburn Food Tour with Tour of Victoria Tunnel?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Small-group Ouseburn Food Tour with Tour of Victoria Tunnel?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-group Ouseburn Food Tour with Tour of Victoria Tunnel?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-group Ouseburn Food Tour with Tour of Victoria Tunnel
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNewcastle-upon-TyneFood Tours - North East EnglandWalking Tours - North East EnglandStreet Food Tours - North East EnglandHalf-day Tours - North East EnglandFood Tours - MiddlesbroughWalking Tours - MiddlesbroughStreet Food Tours - MiddlesbroughHalf-day Tours - MiddlesbroughFood Tours - EdinburghWalking Tours - EdinburghStreet Food Tours - EdinburghHalf-day Tours - EdinburghCategory