Explore our promoted experiences
- See the beauty of Newcastle’s amazing beaches & coastline from above
- Experience the amazing aerial vistas of the varied landscapes
- Search for marine life as you cruise over the ocean
- Guaranteed small-group experience with a maximum of seven travelers
Departure & Return
Cross over Carrington bridge (you will see the Police building on your right) Turn right into Fitzroy St, then a sharp right turn at the gravel side street. Follow the road towards the water. You will see our signed gate on the left next to a big gum tree, with plenty of free parking available.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aero Logistics Helicopters - Newcastle
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms