- Experience Newcastle's sinister side on a crime-themed evening walking tour
- Visit places linked to historical crimes that you’d probably overlook alone
- Hear the tales of murder and crime behind sites such as the Old Jail
- Unpick crimes such as the Tomahawk murder with a guide who knows the details
Departure & Return
Meets at the corner of Scott St & Watt St, Newcastle; adjacent to Customs House and the Convict Lumberyard. Look for the lady with the lantern.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dark Stories Pty Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Newcastle Dark Stories True Crime Tour.