- Enjoy a class with friends or have a private lesson
- Use a provided surfboard and wetsuit
- Take a class for your specific level
- Learn how you can help ocean conservation
Departure & Return
A Wavehuggers staff member will reach out to you and give you the contact information for your instructor. The instructor will contact you with any specific meeting instructions needed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- 2 hour surfing lesson for beginners, intermediate, and advanced surfers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wavehuggers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.