Departure & Return
We are located at the white gated dock adjacent to 509 S. Bay Front, Newport Beach. You will see banners on the side of the dock entrance that say 'Whale and Dolphin Watching' in red. Capt. Nick will meet you at the dock entrance and escort your group to the boat.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is comfortable. Bring an extra Jacket or sweatshirt and Sunblock. Thank you. Dress warmly, best to have extra layers and not need them.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers in THIRD trimester
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY East Meets West Whale Watching
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands