Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn to surf—or polish your skills—on Towan, Great Western, or Fistral beach
- Take lessons from an instructor who tailors their tuition to your level
- Discover Newquay’s epic Atlantic waves
- Course includes board hire, wetsuit hire—and gloves and boots where needed
Departure & Return
We are based on the Seaview Terrace, on the premises of Belushis bar / Restaurant 35 Fore St, Newquay, TR7 1HD
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- After booking, Escape Surf School will contact you with the start (meeting) time (this can vary depending upon tides and conditions)
- Subject to favourable surf conditions. If cancelled due to poor conditions (ie dangerous), you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Escape Surf School
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms