- Traverse Cornwall’s coast and waters on a coasteering trip from Newquay
- Get the most from the sport with a guide for instruction and safety
- Tackle rocks, whirlpools, swims, and jumps, with all equipment supplied
- Ideal for first-timers and families, with choice of timings for flexibility
Departure & Return
Please meet us at 40 Fore Street, Newquay, Cornwall TR7 1LP. Look for the blue building opposite Sainsbury's. Your nearest parking is Tower road car park.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cornish Wave Surf & Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Newquay Coasteering Adventure.