Explore our promoted experiences
- Private lesson ensures personalized service
- Choose from a range of surfboards to suit conditions and preference
- Stay comfortable in the water with provided wetsuit, boots, and gloves
- Use hot showers and changing rooms after your surf session
Departure & Return
We meet at Escape Surf School, located on the Seaview Terrace, on the premises of Belushi Bar / Restaurant 35 Fore St Newquay TR7 1HD
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favourable surf conditions. If cancelled due to poor conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Escape Surf School
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms