- Combine surfing, coasteering and wild camping in one trip
- Travel light—camping gear, wetsuits and surfboards are included
- Ideal for beginners—two surfing lessons are included
- Lots of fun camp activities to take part in, such as axe throwing
Departure & Return
Please meet us at 4 Alma Place, Newquay, Cornwall TR7 1NF. Look for the blue building opposite Sainsbury's. Your nearest parking is Tower road car park.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cornish Wave Surf & Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Surfing, Coasteering & Wild Camping.