7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore the Nha Trang islands by speedboat during this 7-hour tour. Visit the Tri Nguyen Aquarium, designed to look like a barnacle on a ship, home to a variety of aquatic species. Discover the many small islands in the bay, some home to charming fishing villages. Dine on fresh, local seafood for lunch purchased from a floating market. Go ashore on a private beach to relax in the sun and swim or snorkel in the warm waters. Round-trip transportation from Nha Trang hotels and resorts is included.
- Explore the Nha Trang islands by speedboat
- Visit the Tri Nguyen Aquarium, designed to look like a barnacle on a ship
- Discover the many small islands in the bay, some home to charming fishing villages
- Go ashore on a private beach to relax in the sun and swim or snorkel in the warm waters
- Dine on fresh, local seafood for lunch purchased from a floating market
Saved to wishlist!
A full-day private tour with a professional English-speaking assistance by speed boat
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver
Seafood lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description
All applicable taxes and service charges
Use of life jacket, snorkelling equipment during the tour
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement
Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Supplements for transfers outside the general area
Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is operated on private basis with English-speaking assistance only
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in Nha Trang. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and the Nha Trang / Cam Ramh International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Customers are advised that during the TET celebrations (celebration of Vietnamese New Year), excursions and tours may be subject to supplementary charges and/or may see longer waiting times than normal
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant
- We regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour
- Please note pick-up and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off
- Due to the absence of ATM machines and credit cards payment portals, particularly on islands and inside nature reserves, we highly recommend to bring sufficient cash with you
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests (especially between November and April).
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions
- Recommended to bring: change of clothing (2 sets), towel, swim wear and slippers / waterproof sandals
- We strongly advise not to bring any valuables with you as there are no lockers available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nha Trang Bay by Speed Boat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nha Trang Bay by Speed Boat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nha Trang Bay by Speed Boat?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nha Trang Bay by Speed Boat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 8084P223
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursWater ToursExtremeJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNha Trang4WD Tours - Central VietnamSporting Events - Central VietnamBus Tours - Central VietnamNature and Wildlife - Central VietnamEco Tours - Central VietnamWater Tours - Central VietnamExtreme - Central VietnamJet Boating - Central VietnamFull-day Tours - Central Vietnam4WD Tours - Vung TauSporting Events - Vung TauBus Tours - Vung TauNature and Wildlife - Vung TauEco Tours - Vung TauWater Tours - Vung TauExtreme - Vung TauJet Boating - Vung TauFull-day Tours - Vung Tau4WD Tours - Ho Chi Minh CitySporting Events - Ho Chi Minh CityBus Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityNature and Wildlife - Ho Chi Minh CityEco Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityWater Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityExtreme - Ho Chi Minh CityJet Boating - Ho Chi Minh CityFull-day Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityCategory