8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Get away from the loud crowds and bustling resorts in Nha Trang and spend the day exploring the peaceful countryside on this private tour. Visit artisan villages and cottage industries, and even try your hand at traditional arts like mat-weaving, hat-making, and pottery. Drive around the scenic paddies and gardens at your own pace, with your guide on hand to tell you more about the area and its secrets.
- Finish the day with a stop at the grand Buddhist temple Long Son Pagoda
- Enjoy tea and freshly-grown fruit at a traditional ancient house away from the city
- No waiting around for strangers: private, round-trip hotel transfers included
- Great for families: discounts for children aged 11 years old and under
Saved to wishlist!
Private A/C transfer
English speaking guide
Lunch, water bottles
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children above 12 year old are charged as adult
- Children 2-11year old are charged 75% adult price
- Infant 0-1 year old are free of charge
- OPERATED BY Grayline Vietnam Threeland Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNha Trang4WD Tours - Central VietnamSporting Events - Central VietnamExtreme - Central VietnamHistorical Tours - Central VietnamFull-day Tours - Central Vietnam4WD Tours - Vung TauSporting Events - Vung TauExtreme - Vung TauHistorical Tours - Vung TauFull-day Tours - Vung Tau4WD Tours - Ho Chi Minh CitySporting Events - Ho Chi Minh CityExtreme - Ho Chi Minh CityHistorical Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityFull-day Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityCategory