5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If looking at Niagara Falls from a viewing platform seems too tame, this is the adventure for you. Start by ziplining toward the Horseshoe Falls at speeds of up to 40 miles per hour, 220 feet in the air. While you’re still recovering from that, take a walk above the roar of the class 6 rapids in the Niagara Gorge. Admire the views from many vantage points along the way.
- A thrilling way to experience the power of Niagara Falls
- Friends will have great fun doing these activities together
- Suitable for both locals and visitors to the area
- Save time with express check in at the zipline
Saved to wishlist!
Zipline on The Falls
White Water Walk
Departure & Return
5920 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6X8, Canada
Meet at The EXPRESS Checkin line located under the Zipline.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractions4us LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Niagara Falls Zipline Express Checkin & White Water Walk?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Niagara Falls Zipline Express Checkin & White Water Walk?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Niagara Falls Zipline Express Checkin & White Water Walk?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Niagara Falls Zipline Express Checkin & White Water Walk?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Niagara Falls Zipline Express Checkin & White Water Walk
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHikingExtremeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursZipliningWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNiagara Falls & AroundShore Excursions - OntarioHiking - OntarioExtreme - OntarioWalking Tours - OntarioPorts of Call Tours - OntarioZiplining - OntarioShore Excursions - Niagara FallsHiking - Niagara FallsExtreme - Niagara FallsWalking Tours - Niagara FallsPorts of Call Tours - Niagara FallsZiplining - Niagara FallsShore Excursions - BuffaloHiking - BuffaloExtreme - BuffaloWalking Tours - BuffaloPorts of Call Tours - BuffaloZiplining - BuffaloCategory
Fallsview Indoor WaterparkLouis Tussaud's WaxworksRavine Vineyard Estate WineryFloral Clock Ripley's Believe It or Not! Niagara FallsReif Estate WineryNightmares Fear FactoryNiagara Falls IMAX TheatreOutlet Collection at NiagaraWhirlpool Aero CarQueen Victoria ParkRipley's 4D Moving Theater Niagara FallsNiagara Parks Butterfly ConservatorySafari NiagaraRainbow BridgeClifton HillBrock's MonumentGreg Frewin TheatrePeller Estates WineryMovieland Wax Museum of the Stars