- Sunshine Coast 4WD and kayak tour, from Noosa
- Cruise down sandy beaches that can only be accessed by 4WD-vehicle
- Look for dolphins, whales, and other marine life while kayaking from Double Island Point
- Snack on light refreshments provided by your guide
Departure & Return
The J Theatre Noosa (excellent all day parking and best option if traveling from Sunshine Coast)
Meet at Bus stop, Corner of Noosa Parade and Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads.
Meet in front of the Coral Beach Noosa Resort
What To Expect
When your vehicle disembarks from the ferry, prepare for a thrilling ride along Great Beach Drive. Take in views of the coast and the colorful sandstone cliffs along the way.
Arrive at the pristine paradise of Double Island Point, a gorgeous headland with a variety of marine life. There, your guide provides kayaking equipment and instruction before you set out on a guided kayak tour. Keep an eye out for bottlenose dolphins, migrating whales (seasonal), turtles, rays, migrating birds, and soldier crabs. From the water, you also get a great perspective on Double Island Point Lighthouse.
Relax on the return trip along Great Beach Drive to Noosa.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Epic Ocean Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands