Explore our promoted experiences
- Noosa Everglades cruise
- Travel in a comfortable, sturdy vessel with large open-air viewing windows
- Get great photo ops of wildlife and lush forest
- Hear commentary about the ecology and animals of the Noosa Everglades
Departure & Return
Returns to your original departure point at approximately 4:30pm for an antipasto banquet
What To Expect
Cruise through the Noosa Everglades in a sturdy all–weather boat with large viewing windows. Your expert captain moves at a faster clip across Lake Cooroibah and Lake Cootharaba, then slows down in the Everglades, allowing you to observe the scenery closely. During your tour, hear informative commentary about the range of animal and plant life that thrives in this part of the Sunshine Coast.
After cruising the everglades, return to Habitat Noosa. Relax and enjoy an antipasto banquet while overlooking Lake Cootharaba. In this natural parkland, you may spot a few kangaroos before heading back to Noosa on the courtesy shuttle bus.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 72 travelers
- OPERATED BY Everglades Ecosafaris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.