1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Enjoy a full day of family fun at the SEA LIFE aquarium on Australia’s Sunshine Coast. Explore the 11 underwater exhibit zones, get up close to sharks, stingrays and turtles in the underwater tunnel and spot a rainbow of tropical fish. That’s not all: watch animal presentations such as seal and jelly fish kingdom talks, ray talk and feeding, take an ocean tunnel tour, explore the new interactive Finding Dory and Friends exhibit and see unique creatures such as lion fish and much more.
- Entrance ticket to the SEA LIFE aquarium, a multi-award winning attraction on the Sunshine Coast
- Explore the 11 unique zones that are home to thousands of colorful fish and other marine life
- Choose from several daily animal presentations such as the ray, seal and jellyfish talks and more
- Get up close to large sharks and stingrays
Saved to wishlist!
SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium Admission
Digital Photo Pass
Animal encounters such as seal swim and behind-the-scenes tours (can be booked at time of visit depending upon availability)
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesNoosa & Sunshine CoastNature and Wildlife - QueenslandAttractions & Museums - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - Hervey BayAttractions & Museums - Hervey BayNature and Wildlife - Gold CoastAttractions & Museums - Gold CoastCategory