2 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Creator of the novel that inspired “The Thorn Birds” TV series, author of 24 books, Colleen McCullough lived on Norfolk Island for almost 36 years—and you get exclusive access to her property, Out Yenna, on this small-group tour. View the priceless collection of artefacts she and her Norfolk Islander husband gathered on their travels and experience the luxurious serenity that fueled McCullough’s epic novels.
- Tour the home of “The Thorn Birds” creator Colleen McCullough
- Enjoy personal attention from your guide in a group no larger than 15
- View rare and precious artefacts collected on McCullough’s world travels
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers from Burnt Pine hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Burnt Pine Travel, 65B Taylors Rd, 2899, Burnt Pine 2899, Norfolk Island
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick-up and drop off is included for hotels in the Burnt Pine township.
- Clients are required to visit the Baunti Escape office in Burnt Pine prior to their tour to confirm pick-up details.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baunti Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Colleen McCullough Home Tour On Norfolk Island?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Colleen McCullough Home Tour On Norfolk Island?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Colleen McCullough Home Tour On Norfolk Island?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 91908P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNorfolk IslandBus Tours - New South WalesCategory