Explore our promoted experiences
- Private Le Havre shore excursion to Canadian D-Day sites: Juno Beach Center, Canadian Cemetery and Abbey d’Ardenne
- Pay tribute to the Canadian forces who fought in Normandy at the Juno Beach Center museum
- See the sectors of Juno Beach where 14,000 Canadian troops landed on June 6, 1944
- View the graves of over 2,000 Canadian soldiers at the Canadian Cemetery
- Visit the garden of Abbey d’Ardenne where 20 Canadian prisoners were executed
- Private tour ensures a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
What To Expect
View Juno Beach from two contrasting vantage points to gain insight into the battle’s scale and stroll beside D-Day relics that decorate the shore. Consider the courage of the 14,000 soldiers who landed here and then revitalize with a traditional French lunch at your own expense.
Sated, head to the Canadian Cemetery to see the commemorative headstones of more than 2,000 Canadian soldiers. Feel moved by the maple symbols that decorate the cemetery's entrance and then travel to arguably the most poignant stop of the tour, Abbey d’Ardenne.
Feel emotionally stirred as your guide sets the historical scene of the tragedy that occurred at this beautiful building; hear of how 20 Canadian soldiers were swiftly executed by German forces and read epitaphs of the victims in a moving memorial garden.
Return to your comfortable vehicle for a journey of quiet reflection and then bid farewell to your guide on arrival in Le Havre.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your timely return to Le Havre port for this activity. In the rare event that your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- NST provides you with masks as well as hydroalcoholic gel. Our vehicles are disinfected after each use and the distance is respected.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Normandy Sightseeing Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands