6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver Cum Guide
Hotel pickup and Railway Station drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Complimentary WiFi Excess During the Travel (Subjected To Availability)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended for this tour.
- All visitors to Buddhist and Hindu temples are expected to remove footwear and hats. Also shoulders and knees should be covered
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Mandatory to complete 14 days of quarantine for unvaccinated passengers before starting the tour.
- Vaccinated passengers should stay in Level 1 hotel once arrived in Sri Lanka and obtain negative PCR report, in order to start the tour. (14 Days of quarantine is not required).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Apple Vacations Pvt Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Excursions to Horton Plains & Local Train Experience from Ella?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Excursions to Horton Plains & Local Train Experience from Ella?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Excursions to Horton Plains & Local Train Experience from Ella?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Excursions to Horton Plains & Local Train Experience from Ella?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Excursions to Horton Plains & Local Train Experience from Ella
6 to 8 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesRail ToursBus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesNuwara EliyaUnique Experiences - Central Sri LankaRail Tours - Central Sri LankaBus Tours - Central Sri LankaCity Tours - Central Sri LankaNature and Wildlife - Central Sri LankaUnique Experiences - KandyRail Tours - KandyBus Tours - KandyCity Tours - KandyNature and Wildlife - KandyUnique Experiences - HambantotaRail Tours - HambantotaBus Tours - HambantotaCity Tours - HambantotaNature and Wildlife - HambantotaCategory