4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
- Honolulu Harbor, Honolulu, HI 96817, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MASSIMO SPORT HAWAII ( MSH )
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Eco-adventure friendly Aloha Island Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Eco-adventure friendly Aloha Island Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Eco-adventure friendly Aloha Island Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Eco-adventure friendly Aloha Island Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 38297P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursPlantation ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOahuShore Excursions - Hawaii4WD Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiSporting Events - HawaiiExtreme - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiPlantation Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - Maui4WD Tours - MauiBus Tours - MauiSporting Events - MauiExtreme - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiPlantation Tours - MauiShore Excursions - Kauai4WD Tours - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiSporting Events - KauaiExtreme - KauaiPorts of Call Tours - KauaiPlantation Tours - KauaiCategory
Iolani PalaceLanai LookoutWet 'n' Wild HawaiiHonolulu ZooSandy Beach ParkShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & DesignWaimea BayQueen Emma Summer PalaceCoconut Island (Moku o Loe)USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and ParkHawaii's Plantation VillageHonolulu Museum of ArtManoa FallsHard Rock Cafe HonoluluKawaiaha'o ChurchKoko Crater KCC Farmers’ MarketByodo-In TempleBattleship Missouri MemorialWaikiki Natatorium War Memorial