To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Immerse yourself in Hawaiian culture on a tour of Oahu’s most significant historical venues. For those who want more than just a beach vacation, get the benefits of a private tour, insider knowledge from a kama’aina (native Hawaiian), and an immersive experience. Visit cultural sites around the island and learn the stories behind their significance. Enjoy round trip transportation from Waikiki and a guide who personalizes your experience and shows you the Aloha spirit.
- Learn about native Hawaiian culture, history and traditions
- Visit historical landmarks like Pele’s Chair, the Makapuu Heiau, and the Pali Lookout
- Tour the serene grounds of Iolani Palace
- Snacks and water included
- Round trip transportation in a Jeep from your Waikiki hotel
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Port pickup and drop-off
include transportation that transport guests between sights
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide free pickup from all Waikiki Hotels. If you're staying outside of Waikiki there is an additional fee of $59.00 paid to driver at time of pickup. No pick-up from Turtle Bay Resort at this time. Please contact the supplier upon confirmation for exact pick-up time and location.
- Honolulu Pier
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Aloha Travel LLC d/b/a Secret Hawaii Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hawaii Culture Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hawaii Culture Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hawaii Culture Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hawaii Culture Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 11072P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingOahuShore Excursions - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiHistorical Tours - MauiShore Excursions - KauaiPorts of Call Tours - KauaiHistorical Tours - KauaiCategory
Kawaiaha'o ChurchShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & DesignNuuanu Valley Rain ForestPearl Harbor Aviation MuseumKailua Beach ParkBattleship Missouri MemorialKewalo BasinLa'ie Point State Wayside ParkWaikiki Natatorium War MemorialTropical Farms Macadamia Nut FarmWaikiki BeachUSS Bowfin Submarine Museum and ParkWaikiki AquariumHonoluluKahana Bay Beach ParkLyon ArboretumAla Moana Beach ParkKing Kamehameha StatueBishop MuseumUSS Oklahoma Memorial