- 1-hour off-road adventure tour of Kualoa Ranch, on Oahu
- Tour the wild areas of Kualoa Ranch, a working cattle ranch with more than 4,000 acres (1,619 hectares) of varied terrain
- Take a thrilling ride into the jungle aboard a 6-wheel-drive Swiss Pinzgauer vehicle
- Get great photo ops at a remote lookout with stunning views over the eastern Oahu coast
- Hold on tight as your expert driver provides a fun and bumpy ride
- Hear about the history of the ranch and Hawaii from your driver-guide
Departure & Return
Kualoa is just 45 minutes from Waikiki: Take the H-1 Freeway west to the Likelike Highway, Route #63. Descend towards beautiful Kaneohe town and exit onto Kahekili Highway, Route #83, heading north. Continue along Kahekili Highway. In about 10 minutes Kualoa entrance will be on your left.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Storage lockers are available to rent with a $5 deposit for all day use
- Minimum age is 3 years old to participate on this tour. Children 17 years and younger must be accompanied by and adult on tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Required check in 45- minutes prior to tour time selected at the Kualoa Ranch Ticket Office
- Photo ID matching the name on the reservation will need to be shown at check in
- Must provide first & last name, email address, and phone number for contact tracing
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kualoa Ranch
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands