- Explore Kualoa Ranch on a UTV with your group
- Drive your own UTV or just enjoy the ride
- Travel down scenic trails to reach movie filming locations
- Enjoy a family-friendly experience that shows off more of Oahu
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Must have minimum 2 guests per vehicle to reserve
- You must have someone in your party be minimum 21 years old and have a valid drivers license to drive the Raptor
- Drivers license must be shown at check in for verification.
- Passengers must be 5 years and older. Children under the age of 5 will not be allowed on this tour.
- Must provide first & last name, email address, and phone number for contact tracing
- Required check in 45- minutes prior to tour time selected at the Kualoa Ranch Ticket Office
- Photo ID matching the name on the reservation will need to be shown at check in
- When booking online ONE vehicle is held for your reservation (2 guests minimum required/6 guests maximum per Raptor vehicle)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kualoa Ranch
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "My only advice is that you are going to get very, very dirty from all the dust on the trails so dress accordingly and bring a change of clothes." See review
- "This is a must do if ever in Oahu - amazing views and wonderful time outside taking it all in." See review
- "If you do choose to take the UTV you’re just make sure you wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty, and if you have your own sunglasses bring them." See review