2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Cultural & Educational Activites - experience traditional food preparation and clothing manufacture.
Learn about and participate in a traditional sunset 'oli ceremony
Refreshments, dinner & music
Departure & Return
1125 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
Pier D Slip 106 Across from Kewalo Basin Park
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kamoauli
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It supports a small business, there is plenty of space for everyone and more personable interactions, since the charters limit the number of attendees." See review
- "If you want to have a truly cultural experience on an authentic Polynesian "canoe" (catamaran).. do it!" See review
- "They only recently made this available to the public and it is a great way to learn about the culture and support local." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Polynesian Canoe Sunset Sail
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Sunset CruisesWater ToursSailingHistorical ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingOahuCatamaran Cruises - HawaiiSunset Cruises - HawaiiWater Tours - HawaiiSailing - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiCatamaran Cruises - MauiSunset Cruises - MauiWater Tours - MauiSailing - MauiHistorical Tours - MauiCatamaran Cruises - KauaiSunset Cruises - KauaiWater Tours - KauaiSailing - KauaiHistorical Tours - KauaiCategory
Manoa Falls Tours & TicketsWaimanalo Beach Park Tours & TicketsKaau Crater Tours & TicketsPearl Harbor Aviation Museum Tours & TicketsTropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm Tours & TicketsHonolulu Hale Tours & TicketsMagic Island Tours & TicketsNu'uanu Pali Lookout Tours & TicketsAla Moana Center Tours & TicketsHanauma Bay Tours & TicketsWaimea Valley Tours & TicketsDuke Kahanamoku Statue Tours & TicketsHonolulu Chinatown Tours & TicketsAloha Tower Marketplace Tours & TicketsBanzai Pipeline Tours & TicketsNational Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific Tours & TicketsIolani Palace Tours & TicketsKailua Beach Park Tours & TicketsShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design Tours & TicketsKoko Crater Tours & Tickets