4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide free hotel pick up from Waikiki, most of our vehicle has an orange decal with K logo.
- Honolulu Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Karma Tour Hawaii
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during South Shore Sightseeing?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during South Shore Sightseeing?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during South Shore Sightseeing?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during South Shore Sightseeing?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
South Shore Sightseeing
4 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHonoluluShore Excursions - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - MauiBus Tours - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiShore Excursions - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiPorts of Call Tours - KauaiHalf-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Hard Rock Cafe Honolulu Tours & TicketsKing Kamehameha Statue Tours & TicketsDuke Kahanamoku Statue Tours & TicketsSandy Beach Park Tours & TicketsPearl Harbor Aviation Museum Tours & TicketsKo Olina Tours & TicketsKailua Beach Park Tours & TicketsNuuanu Valley Rain Forest Tours & TicketsWaimea Valley Tours & TicketsUSS Arizona Memorial Tours & TicketsLanai Lookout Tours & TicketsOahu Cruise Port Tours & TicketsIolani Palace Tours & TicketsCoconut Island (Moku o Loe) Tours & TicketsKaau Crater Tours & TicketsUSS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park Tours & TicketsHanauma Bay Tours & TicketsManoa Falls Tours & TicketsMagic Island Tours & TicketsMakapuu Lighthouse Tours & Tickets