- ATV off-roading tour through the Jamaican countryside
- Scenic views over the Caribbean Sea
- Sample exotic fruits grown on the property and learn about their medicinal properties
- All equipment provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Ocho Rios
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Hop on, buckle your helmet, rev your engine and set off into the Jamaican countryside. Go off road through lush tropical scenery, stopping on craggy outcroppings with views of the Caribbean Sea. The 980 acres (396 hectares) of unspoiled land acts as your playground; follow your guide for the best views, secret spots and great photo ops.
Your guide will climb a mature coconut tree and return to the ground with a sample for your group. Learn about the local fruits grown on this property, some of which have medicinal properties, used in Jamaica for centuries. Listen as your guide points out trees planted by famous visitors such as Drew Barrymore, Shakira, Charlie Chaplin and Sir Winston Churchill.
At the end of your exciting tour, return to your Ocho Rios hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age of ATV driver is 16 years
- Minimum child age is 6 years
- A valid drivers license is required for ATV drivers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Children ages 6-17 years old must have an adult sign the waiver in order for them to participate. The driver of a two-person Buggy is required to have a valid driver's license. No driver's license is required for the single person ATV
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY El Sol Vida
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Wet n Dirty ATV Outback Adventure From Ocho Rios.
- "take sneakers you don't really like they will be covered in mud." See review