5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Step outside the bounds of your resort and visit a local beach with this tour to Bamboo Blu beach. With round-trip transportation from Ocho Rios, there's no need to hire a taxi; you'll be picked up and dropped off. Once at the beach, your time is your to do whatever you like.
- Round-trip transportation included
- Admission to Bamboo Blu Beach
- Visit a beach beloved by locals
- Get off the beaten path
Duration: 5 hours: From being picked up from the port or hotels to the beach and back , this will all run roughly 4hrs.<br/>Pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip shared transfer
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Finding us is easy, as clients will be directed on where and how to meet us via e-mails and messaging dialogue..
- Ocho Rios cruise terminal, Turtle Beach Rd, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY know Jamaica Tours and Travels Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Beach please / beach day in Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Beach please / beach day in Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Beach please / beach day in Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Beach please / beach day in Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 65013P4
Compare Similar Experiences
Beach please / beach day in Ocho Rios
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingOcho RiosBoscobelShore Excursions - Runaway BayBus Tours - Runaway BayNature and Wildlife - Runaway BayPorts of Call Tours - Runaway BayHalf-day Tours - Runaway BayShore Excursions - KingstonBus Tours - KingstonNature and Wildlife - KingstonPorts of Call Tours - KingstonHalf-day Tours - KingstonShore Excursions - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyNature and Wildlife - TrelawnyPorts of Call Tours - TrelawnyHalf-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory