4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Entrance Fee To Blue Hole Not Included
Entrance Fee To Horseback Riding Not Included
Entrance Fee To ATV Adventure Not Included
Water Shoes Not Included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Travelers from Hotels and Resorts are picked up at Hotels main lobby. Travelers from Ocho Rios Cruise ships are picked up at Star Bucks Cafe in Ocho Rios out side the cruise ship pier. Travelers from Villas and Air BnB are picked up at the main gate or front desk of Villas.
- Ocho Rios Cruise Port Excursions, Turtle Beach Rd, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Reynold's Pier, 2 Main St, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
7/23/2020 - 11/7/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We recommend bringing water shoes, sun-block lotion and repellent
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Folkes For Tours Jamaica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour to Blue Hole, Horseback Riding & ATV Adventures ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour to Blue Hole, Horseback Riding & ATV Adventures ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Tour to Blue Hole, Horseback Riding & ATV Adventures ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour to Blue Hole, Horseback Riding & ATV Adventures ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 269000P28
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour to Blue Hole, Horseback Riding & ATV Adventures
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOcho Rios4WD Tours - Runaway BaySporting Events - Runaway BayBus Tours - Runaway BayCity Tours - Runaway BayNature and Wildlife - Runaway BayExtreme - Runaway BayHalf-day Tours - Runaway Bay4WD Tours - KingstonSporting Events - KingstonBus Tours - KingstonCity Tours - KingstonNature and Wildlife - KingstonExtreme - KingstonHalf-day Tours - Kingston4WD Tours - TrelawnySporting Events - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyCity Tours - TrelawnyNature and Wildlife - TrelawnyExtreme - TrelawnyHalf-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory