- Play at Jamaica's famous Blue Hole without spending a whole day
- Explore caves, climb a waterfall, swim, and jump from a rope swing
- Learn about Jamaican history and culture from your driver and guide
- Express tour is ideal for cruise passengers who want time to explore Ocho Rios
Departure & Return
Departure PointOcho Rios, Ocho Rios, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offered
- Ocho Rios cruise terminal, Turtle Beach Rd, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Guests arriving by cruises in Ocho Rios will be picked at at the meeting point by Island Village, which is just outside the main gate of the cruise port. Guests that will be staying at the hotels in the OCHO RIOS area will be picked up at their respective hotels.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum 3 adults per booking.
- This tour is only available from Ocho Rios Hotels and cruise ships docking in Ocho Rios
- It is recommended to wear bathing suits and bring towels and water shoes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There is no charge for infants 0-2 years old
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chris Jamaica Tours - Private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands