- Half-day tour to the Bob Marley Museum from Ocho Rios
- Learn about the life and times of Bob Marley, the father of reggae
- Peruse the rooms of his former home, kept in their original state, on a guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Ocho Rios
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival, immerse yourself in the life and times of Marley, whom many consider to be the father of reggae music. Embark on a guided tour of the Theatre, Exhibition Hall and the Main House. All original rooms have been preserved and remain just as they were when Bob inhabited the premises.
See Marley memorabilia such as costumes belonging to the legend's backup singers and an array of Platinum and Gold records. Walk through his bedroom and his personal recording studio; see his favorite clothing and his Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award. See a life-size hologram of Bob from the One Love Peace Concert in 1978. During your tour, your guide will tell you everything you ever wanted to know about Marley and his music.
Visit the Theatre, which uses state-of-the-art projection equipment to play a variety of Bob's best performances. Visit the gift shop for some souvenirs or taste some of Bob's favorite recipes, recreated at the One Love Café.
At the conclusion of your tour and time at the Bob Marley Museum, make the return trip to Ocho Rios for drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY El Sol Vida
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms