- Tour to Dunn's River Falls from Ocho Rios
- Discover the natural beauty of one of Jamaica's national treasures
- Climb to the top of the 600-foot (182-meter) waterfall with your expert guide
- Admire gorgeous tropical views and stop at a scenic lagoon
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Drive along Jamaica's scenic coastline to the falls, one of the most famous landmarks on the island and considered a national treasure.
With the help of your local guide, trek up to the top of the 600-foot (182-meter) terraced falls. Your guide will stop for breaks and make sure that you are able to hike safely and enjoyably. Stop at one of the lagoons created by the rock formations and take a refreshing dip to cool off. At the top of the falls, take some time to admire the surrounding tropical scenery.
Stop at a fun souvenir shop to commemorate your 2.5-hour Dunns River Falls adventure before heading back to Ocho Rios for hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please Note: you MUST provide your hotel details to the local provider
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Holiday Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Dunn's River Falls Tour from Ocho Rios.