4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/Port pick up and drop off (Flexible Pick-up Times Available)
Well-appointed Private air-conditioned vehicles
All Local Taxes
Meals and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Ocho Rios Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Flexible pick-up available between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM. Please submit your request in special requirements section when booking your tour.
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Maximum weight limit: 265 lbs (120 kilograms)
- Bring a towel
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY El Sol Vida
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Falls Flyer Zipline and Dunn's River Falls Adventure Tour from Ocho Rios?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Falls Flyer Zipline and Dunn's River Falls Adventure Tour from Ocho Rios?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Falls Flyer Zipline and Dunn's River Falls Adventure Tour from Ocho Rios?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Falls Flyer Zipline and Dunn's River Falls Adventure Tour from Ocho Rios?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Falls Flyer Zipline and Dunn's River Falls Adventure Tour from Ocho Rios
4 to 5 hours
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOcho RiosBoscobelShore Excursions - Runaway Bay4WD Tours - Runaway BaySporting Events - Runaway BayBus Tours - Runaway BayExtreme - Runaway BayPorts of Call Tours - Runaway BayShore Excursions - Kingston4WD Tours - KingstonSporting Events - KingstonBus Tours - KingstonExtreme - KingstonPorts of Call Tours - KingstonShore Excursions - Trelawny4WD Tours - TrelawnySporting Events - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyExtreme - TrelawnyPorts of Call Tours - TrelawnyCategory