- Day trip to Dunn's River Falls and Nine Mile
- Visit Nine Mile, home of music legend Bob Marley
- Learn all about the ‘King of Reggae’ from your expert guide
- Hike to the top of Jamaica's famous Dunn’s River Falls
- Swim in the waterfall’s cool terraced pools and admire gorgeous views of the scenic landscape
- Option to include a Mystic Lagoon night boat ride (including dinner at Joe James)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, all entrance fees and lunch included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Drive through the rugged mountainous beauty of Jamaica's interior until you reach the parish of St Ann, where Nine Mile is located. The father of reggae, Bob Marley, was born and spent his early life here. Walk through the village with your expert guide, learning about Marley's life as you explore. Visit Mt Zion Rock, Bob's meditation spot, and see the ‘pillow’ made famous in the song ‘Talking Blues.’ Enjoy a traditional Jamaican lunch before continuing to Dunn's River Falls.
With the help of your guide, hike to the top of Dunn’s River Falls. These terraced waterfalls cascade 600 feet (180 meters) down smooth rocks, ending up at a beach and sundeck. As you make your way to the top on a moderate hike, stop and swim in the refreshing rock pools. When you reach the top, admire breathtaking views of the Jamaican scenery below.
After a full day of exploring, you'll be transferred back to your hotel for drop-off.
Please see Itinerary section for details on the Mystic Lagoon add-on option.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Remember to bring a swimsuit and towel
- Please Note: you MUST provide your hotel information to the local provider
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats are available on a request basis at an extra charge
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Holiday Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "DON'T shop at the souvenir shop where they stop unless you find something for a great deal." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews