- Canopy adventure from Ochos Rios
- Glide through more than 6 zip lines
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea
- See breathtaking views and explore the diverse plant life
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
- World Travel Award's 2010 winner for Leading Nature Adventure Excursion Operator in the Caribbean
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
What To Expect
When you arrive at the site, meet your expert adventure guide and listen to a safety briefing and demonstration. Learn the methods and techniques involved in safe ziplining, then get fitted for a harness and helmet.
With your guide, climb to the first platform and take off over the Cranbrook Flower Forest. Nine traverses, from 105 feet to 660 feet (31 to 200 meters) apart have you swinging through the Laughlands River Gorge, a giant valley carved from the surrounding mountain by ancient rivers. After leaving the valley, embark on a series of long throws, with the last traverse being 600 feet (180 meters) long. Watch for glimpses of the turquoise Caribbean Sea peeking through the expanses of green plant life.
After removing your equipment, you can unwind from your exhilarating adventure with a walk through the flowering trees of Cranbrook Forest. Listen as your guide points out native flora and fauna.
At the end of your 2-hour eco-adventure, descend back to the ground and board your vehicle for drop-off back at your Ocho Rios hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Not recommended for passengers who are physically challenged
- Weight Limit: Passengers must not exceed 264lbs to participate in this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chukka Caribbean Adventures Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.