3 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Witness one of the world’s natural phenomena during this night tour of Jamaica’s Luminous Lagoon, a great choice for first-time visitors and nature lovers. Board a small boat to explore this bioluminescent lagoon and learn what causes its iridescent blue-green glow. Then go for a swim and see the water light up around you. Plus, round-trip transportation from Ocho Rios and Runaway Bay is included.
- Explore Jamaica’s Glistening Waters Luminous Lagoon with a guide
- A great choice for nature lovers and first-time visitors
- Choose from two departure locations to best suit your needs
- Round-trip transport included with this Luminous Lagoon tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Complimentary fruit or rum punch
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Ocho Rios Hotels 5:00pm.
Runaway Bay Hotels 5:30pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 3 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Things to bring: swim wear, water shoes, towels and insect repellant.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jacques Tours Jamaica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luminous Lagoon Glistening Water Tour From Ocho Rios And Runaway Bay Hotels?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Luminous Lagoon Glistening Water Tour From Ocho Rios And Runaway Bay Hotels?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luminous Lagoon Glistening Water Tour From Ocho Rios And Runaway Bay Hotels?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luminous Lagoon Glistening Water Tour From Ocho Rios And Runaway Bay Hotels?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 23784P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingOcho RiosRunaway BayKingstonBoscobelBus Tours - Runaway BayBus Tours - KingstonBus Tours - TrelawnyCategory