3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the magic of a phosphorescent lagoon at night. Visit the Luminous Lagoon, which comes alive with color at night due to the microscopic organisms that call the waters home. A boat transports you through the lagoon, where you can observe the outlines of fish and other objects in the water outlines in iridescent color, and even hop in for a swim.
- Visit a phosphorescent lagoon at night
- See a unique display of nature
- Driver/guide included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
All Fees and Taxes
Entry fee of $25us
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Pick up Customers from all Hotels,Villas,Air BNB,and Private Vacation Rentals Within the 25KM Radius of Ocho Rios.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Suzette Tours Jamaica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luminous Lagoon Small Group Tour from Ocho Rios?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Luminous Lagoon Small Group Tour from Ocho Rios?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luminous Lagoon Small Group Tour from Ocho Rios?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luminous Lagoon Small Group Tour from Ocho Rios?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "There was a photographer and you could purchase their pictures, but we did not bring money for that." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Luminous Lagoon Small Group Tour from Ocho Rios
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOcho RiosNature and Wildlife - Runaway BayWater Tours - Runaway BayEco Tours - Runaway BayHalf-day Tours - Runaway BayNature and Wildlife - KingstonWater Tours - KingstonEco Tours - KingstonHalf-day Tours - KingstonNature and Wildlife - TrelawnyWater Tours - TrelawnyEco Tours - TrelawnyHalf-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory