- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Pass small villages along the way and get a glimpse of daily life in Jamaica. You'll also drive through Fern Gully, which is home to many species of ferns, flowers, and trees.
Your driver shares informative commentary about Jamaica's history as you make your way to the remote village of Nine Mile, Bob Marley's birthplace and burial site.
Upon your arrival in Nine Mile, have time to walk around the village, and view some of Bob Marley's musical awards and record labels. Then join a local Rastafarian guide for a tour of to Mount Zion, where Marley lived as a child and was buried with his guitar.
Your tour ends with drop-off in Ocho Rios at your hotel or the cruise port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dr.fun tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms