4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a private tour of Ochos Rios with a local guide. After pickup from your hotel or the cruise port, the journey begins with a drive to the vicinity of the botanical gardens. Here, you can see various medicinal plants and spices growing and also catch a view of rock star Mick Jagger’s home. Then it’s on to Fern Gully, a scenic road framed by hundreds of species of ferns.
- Private tour of Ochos Rios
- Good choice for first-time visitors
- Driver/local guide included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointOcho Rios, Ocho Rios, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offered
Any Hotel in Ocho Rios
Cruise ship pickup Ocho Rios
- Sangster International Airport, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Ocho Rios cruise terminal, Turtle Beach Rd, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Children between 4 and 12 years old pay half price
- Children 3 years old and younger travel free
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Jamaica Today
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Sightseeing Tour in & Around Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Sightseeing Tour in & Around Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Sightseeing Tour in & Around Ocho Rios?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Sightseeing Tour in & Around Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Sightseeing Tour in & Around Ocho Rios
4 to 5 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRunaway BayOcho RiosShore Excursions - Runaway BayBus Tours - Runaway BayPorts of Call Tours - Runaway BayHalf-day Tours - Runaway BayShore Excursions - KingstonBus Tours - KingstonPorts of Call Tours - KingstonHalf-day Tours - KingstonShore Excursions - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyPorts of Call Tours - TrelawnyHalf-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory