- Private Jamaica tour from Ocho Rios
- See the vivid rainforest in Fern Gully
- Visit the Breadnut Hill community
- Taste delicious fruits and eat jerk chicken/pork for lunch
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
We pick up 9 am by Ocho Rios Jerk Village
What To Expect
Sample a variety of local fruits at a fruit stand before moving on to the Breadnut Hill community where you'll get a look at local life.
Following a coastline ridge, your guide stops for photo ops of the Caribbean Sea. You can purchase refreshments from a bar before continuing on to the Ocho Rios Jerk Centre for lunch. Sink your teeth into jerk pork or chicken served with rice and peas and accompanied by a soft drink.
After this authentic Jamaican meal, you're returned to the port or your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Tours done in any other language except English an addition fee of $120 is required to be paid
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Maximum amount of people per booking 15
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marvyn's Paradise Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience