13 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop off at your hotel or any other preferred location in Ohrid
All transfers with comfortable A/C car or minivan
Experienced English-speaking guide/driver for the tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Ohrid, North Macedonia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In this tour we are crossing the border with Greece. You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Experience Balkan
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Meteora tour from Ohrid?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Meteora tour from Ohrid?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Meteora tour from Ohrid?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Meteora tour from Ohrid?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 86663P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOhridBus Tours - TiranaHistorical Tours - TiranaBus Tours - SkopjeHistorical Tours - SkopjeBus Tours - PristinaHistorical Tours - PristinaCategory