12 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or any other preferred location in Ohrid;
All transfers with comfortable A/C car or minivan;
Experienced English-speaking guide/driver for the tour
Food and drinks;
Entrance fees (Pella Archaeological Museum – 8 €; Museum of Royal Tombs in Aigai – 12)
Departure & Return
St Clement of Ohrid 112, Ohrid 6000, North Macedonia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In this tour we are crossing the border with Greece. You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler;
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The tour does NOT operate in Tuesdays and National holidays in Greece
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Experience Balkan
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ancient Macedonia tour (Pella & Vergina) from Ohrid?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ancient Macedonia tour (Pella & Vergina) from Ohrid?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ancient Macedonia tour (Pella & Vergina) from Ohrid?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ancient Macedonia tour (Pella & Vergina) from Ohrid?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It was an expensive trip to go on so I was annoyed that I had to pay into the sites considering how expensive the trip was." See review
Product code: 86663P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOhridBus Tours - TiranaArchaeology Tours - TiranaHistorical Tours - TiranaBus Tours - SkopjeArchaeology Tours - SkopjeHistorical Tours - SkopjeBus Tours - PristinaArchaeology Tours - PristinaHistorical Tours - PristinaCategory