10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off at your preferred location in Bitola
All transfers with a comfortable A/C car or minivan
Experienced English-speaking guide/driver for the tour
Food and drinks
Entrance fees (Pella Archaeological Museum – 8 €; Museum of Royal Tombs in Aigai – 12)
Departure & Return
Bitola, North Macedonia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In this tour we are crossing the border with Greece. You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour operates in various weather conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Experience Balkan
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ancient Macedonia tour (Pella & Vergina) from Bitola?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ancient Macedonia tour (Pella & Vergina) from Bitola?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ancient Macedonia tour (Pella & Vergina) from Bitola?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ancient Macedonia tour (Pella & Vergina) from Bitola?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 86663P27
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOhridBus Tours - TiranaArchaeology Tours - TiranaHistorical Tours - TiranaBus Tours - SkopjeArchaeology Tours - SkopjeHistorical Tours - SkopjeBus Tours - PristinaArchaeology Tours - PristinaHistorical Tours - PristinaCategory