11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
With a local, English-speaking guide, explore Skopje, the capital of Macedonia. Learn about the city’s storied history of Roman, Byzantine, and Ottoman rule, and see both the old and new parts of the city. The tour hits several highlights including the Stone Bridge, Matka Canyon, Skopje Fortress, the Archaeological Museum of Macedonia, and much more.
- See the highlights of Skopje in one day
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Good choice for first time visitors
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop off at your hotel or any other preferred location in Ohrid
All transfers with a comfortable A/C car or minivan
Experienced English-speaking tour guide/driver for the tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
St Clement of Ohrid 96, Ohrid 6000, North Macedonia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operating in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Experience Balkan
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skopje and Matka Canyon tour from Ohrid?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Skopje and Matka Canyon tour from Ohrid?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skopje and Matka Canyon tour from Ohrid?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skopje and Matka Canyon tour from Ohrid?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 86663P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOhridBus Tours - TiranaNature and Wildlife - TiranaFull-day Tours - TiranaBus Tours - SkopjeNature and Wildlife - SkopjeFull-day Tours - SkopjeBus Tours - PristinaNature and Wildlife - PristinaFull-day Tours - PristinaCategory