6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Pick off and drop off at your hotel or any other preferred location in Ohrid;
All transfers with comfortable A/C car or minivan;
Experienced English speaking tour guide/driver.
Food and drinks;
Departure & Return
St Clement of Ohrid 96, Ohrid 6000, North Macedonia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Experience Balkan
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Struga, cave churches and Vevchani springs tour from Ohrid?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Struga, cave churches and Vevchani springs tour from Ohrid?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Struga, cave churches and Vevchani springs tour from Ohrid?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Struga, cave churches and Vevchani springs tour from Ohrid?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 86663P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOhridBus Tours - TiranaArchaeology Tours - TiranaHistorical Tours - TiranaHalf-day Tours - TiranaBus Tours - SkopjeArchaeology Tours - SkopjeHistorical Tours - SkopjeHalf-day Tours - SkopjeBus Tours - PristinaArchaeology Tours - PristinaHistorical Tours - PristinaHalf-day Tours - PristinaCategory