12 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Cross the border from Macedonia for a chance to explore Albania on this private tour. Depart from Ohrid and head towards Tirana, Albania’s capital, to visit the National Archeological Museum, the Communist Enver Hoxha Museum, and the Et’hem Bej Mosque. Then, head to the Albanian coast to explore the amphitheater and archeological museum of Durres before heading back to Macedonia.
- Take a day trip from Ohrid to Tirana and Durres in Albania
- Learn about Albanian history as you explore museums
- Visit the beautiful Albanian coast and see Roman ruins
- A private driver and vehicle ensure a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop off from your hotel or any other preferred location in Ohrid;
All transfers with comfortable A/C car or minivan;
Experienced English-speaking tour guide/driver.
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
St Clement of Ohrid 96, Ohrid 6000, North Macedonia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In this tour we are crossing the border to Albania. You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Operating in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Experience Balkan
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tirana and Durres tour from Ohrid?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Tirana and Durres tour from Ohrid?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tirana and Durres tour from Ohrid?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tirana and Durres tour from Ohrid?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOhridBus Tours - TiranaHistorical Tours - TiranaBus Tours - SkopjeHistorical Tours - SkopjeBus Tours - PristinaHistorical Tours - PristinaCategory