6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour Guide
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Entrance fees for the 5 attractions (JPY3,700 /person)
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
1 Ekimotomachi, Kita Ward, Okayama, 700-0024, Japan
In front of the ticket gate at Okayama Station Central Exit
1-chōme-1-1 Achi, Kurashiki, Okayama 710-0055, Japan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Okayama Castle will be closed for renovations from June 2021 to Autumn 2022. Please note that in case of such temporary closures, other spots included, we reserve the right to change the places to be visited.
- In the event of bad weather on the day of the tour, the means of transportation, destinations, and routes may be changed.
- The tour begins and ends in different locations. If you would like to change the location of where the tour ends, please consult with your tour guide.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY4,700 /person)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Walking Tour to Feel the Japanese Beauty in Kurashiki?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Walking Tour to Feel the Japanese Beauty in Kurashiki?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Walking Tour to Feel the Japanese Beauty in Kurashiki?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Walking Tour to Feel the Japanese Beauty in Kurashiki
6 to 7 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOkayamaWalking Tours - Okayama PrefectureHistorical Tours - Okayama PrefectureCategory