4 hours to 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend your day at the port exploring the birthplace of the Olympic Games with this full-day, tour to Olympia that includes food tastings and skip-the-line entry to the Olympia museum. Get picked up at the pier and set off to visit a honey farm in the countryside. Enjoy lunch and a swim at the beach in warmer months. Then, explore ancient artifacts in the Olympia museum independently before being dropped off back at your port.
- Enjoy live-commentary on route from your friendly host
- Indulge in a tasting local foods in the countryside
- Tour the city where the Olympics were born independently
- Pickup and drop-off from your cruise ship included
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Port pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
English Olympia guidebook
Food and drinks
Licensed guide within the site and museum of Olympia
Entrance tickets to the museum and site
Entrance tickets to the honey farm
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.
Πραξιτέλη Κονδύλη 26 , Πραξιτέλη Κονδύλη 26, Archea Olimpia 270 65, Greece Katakolo , Katakolo, Greece
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
10/1/2018 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Stathopoulos Theocharis
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Olympia - Private Half Day Tour with Mini Bus?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Olympia - Private Half Day Tour with Mini Bus?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Olympia - Private Half Day Tour with Mini Bus?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Olympia - Private Half Day Tour with Mini Bus?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Teens under 18 do not pay and students pay reduced rate, so bring your student IDs." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Olympia - Private Half Day Tour with Mini Bus
240 to 270 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKatakoloOlympiaShore Excursions - PeloponneseBus Tours - PeloponnesePorts of Call Tours - PeloponneseHalf-day Tours - PeloponneseShore Excursions - AthensBus Tours - AthensPorts of Call Tours - AthensHalf-day Tours - AthensShore Excursions - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniCategory